Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner OBDII/EOBD Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool
Top 6 reasons to get Launch CReader 419:
1 . Launch DIY Scanner CReader 419 is an entry-level personal car
maintenance tool. It features a full color display, meets all
OBDII/EOBD protocols, and provides commonly-used diagnostic
functions. It is cost effective and helps to rectify daily
maintenance fault codes.OBD partial functions include:
Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
Read dynamic data streams
Read readiness status
Read freeze frame data
Read pending DTCs
Read permanent DTCs
Read vehicle information
2 . Color and graphical display of data streams
3 . Query DTCs
4 . Free update via internet, Latest software version: V1.06.003,
Register & Update
The tool can be updated via USB cable.
Note: make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
1. Go to www.dbscar.com and download the update tool to the
2. Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with
Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8 & Windows10)
3. After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB
port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
4. If a newer version is found, a screen similar to Fig A will
5. Launch the update tool on your PC, [Device upgrade] box will
6. Choose the desired interface language and then click [Device
Update] to enter update center.
7. Choose the software version and then click [Update] to start
8. Once update is complete, a ‘Upgrade success’ message box will
pop up. Your tool is now ready for use.
5. Multilingual support: English, Spanish, French
6.Comparison for Creader CR419, CR519 & CR619:
Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner Specifications:
Screen: 2.4” TFT 320*240 dpi
Voltage Range: 9-18V
Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃(32℉-122℉)
Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃(-4℉-158℉)
Dimension: 120mm*75mm*20 mm(4.7" *3.0" *0.8")
Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner: